PROVEN SUPERIOR PRODUCT
STRAIGHT AND TRUE
Download Specification PDFS
V Truss Corners
Innovative Structa V Truss is the result of our continued commitment to providing the best lathing products possible. V Truss offers advancements over the original Structa Corner design, including greater strength, ease of installation and increased embedment.
STRAIGHT AND TRUE CORNER REINFORCEMENT
- Structa V Truss is engineered to provide superior reinforcement for stucco corners
- Its unique ‘Truss’ design ensures a ‘true’ straight corner every time
- It provides improved embedment
- The product allows for lots of nailing opportunities
- It’s easy to handle, with few sharp ends
- Twin Tracs allow for easy attachment and increased rigidity
- It’s available in Stainless Steel, providing the ultimate in corrosion resistance
STRUCTA V TRUSS IS AVAILABLE IN 3 PROFILES: 3 COAT, 1 COAT AND BULLNOSE
- V Truss 3 Coat and 1 Coat have three nose wire – 2 1/2″ legs
- They are available in 10′
- V Truss Bullnose has four nose wires to give a smooth and round nose
- Specialty profiles are available in our original Structacorner ‘loop’ design
- Structacorner Arch is available in 3 coat and Bullnose (7/16″ radius)
- Structacorner Short Flange is available is 3 Coat, 1 Coat or Bullnose
- Short Flanges are 2 1/2″ by 1 1/2″ leg lengths
V TRUSS AND STRUCTACORNER PACKAGING
400 lineal ft. per carton
50 cartons per pallet
All nose wires should be covered with 1/8″ stucco
Products should be stored per ASTM C1063-97
Find our products at a dealer near you by checking our comprehensive dealer list
ROLLS OUT FLAT AND STAYS FLAT
Structalath No. 17 1- 1/2″ x 1-1/2″ SF CR II is a welded wire lath engineered to enhance the performance of stucco cladding. Structalath reduces cracking and increases stucco embedment. Flattened line wires are integrated into the product to prevent damage to the vapour barrier and make the rolls easy to handle on the job-site with no spring back.
FOR STEEL AND WOOD FRAMING
Twin Trac features all of Structalath’s benefits with the addition of eight secondary cold-rolled longitudinal wires, adding weight and strength to create a ‘track’ that acts as a continuous washer for easy penetration of self-tapping screws, hand nails and a flat base for automatic staples. Twin Trac can be substituted wherever 2.5 metal lath has been specified.
LESS METAL, MORE STRENGTH
MegaLath is a dense and heavy-duty reinforcing product that weighs 1.95 lbs/yd2. MegaLath includes the Twin Trac feature as well as additional line wires for an extra-strong cement plaster base. It is approved for use on commercial and institutional projects and wherever 3.4 lb/yd2 diamond mesh metal lath has been specified. Mega Lath can also be installed 24″ OC over open framing.
STRAIGHT AND TRUE CORNERS
Structa V Truss Corner is engineered to provide superior reinforcement for stucco corners. The Truss design provides greater strength, ease of installation and increased embedment. With lots of nailing opportunities and the twin trac on edges, it increases rigidity. It is available in Bullnose, One Coat and Three Coat. Our loop design is exclusive to our specialty profiles: short Flange Bullnose Short Flange and Arch.
FOR OVERHEAD APPLICATIONS
V Truss for Walls & Ceilings is a stiff sheet product that is self-furred and is approved for use in place of 3.4 rib lath. VTWC improves the performance of stucco on overhead surfaces and eliminates the frustrations of overhead applications such as falling stucco, stucco build up at laps and poor embedment. Easy to install, this product assures a smooth ‘crack free’ soffit.
Structa Wire products are included in warranted systems:
Master Wall Joint Warranty
• Master Wall – Cemplaster with Structalath Twin Trac
• Master Wall – Cemplaster with Mega Lath