Download Specification PDF
Structa Fusion One Coat
Structa Fusion One Coat is an alternate to 20 ga woven wire. Fusion combines expanded metal with welded wires to create unique patented one coat stucco reinforcing. Comes in rolls with worker friendly benefits. The welded corrugated flat line wires are spaced to provide an easy attaching template. Fusion is easy to use and is easy to install and increases jobsite productivity.
COMBINES welded wire with expanded metal
- Fusion provides superior reinforcing value
- Hexagonal openings provide crack-bridging capability
- Product is furred and provides good keying in the stucco
- Furr depth of 1/4″ provides for ideal stucco embedment
- The roll is easy to handle and does not ‘spring back’ when unrolled and minimizes end or roll waste.
- Cold rolled line wires are welded to the expanded metal every X inches providing an easy template for attachment
- Furr provides good embedment
- Product is easy top install and does not require pulling and tensioning
Easy to handle
- Fusion rolls are light weight, easy to manage on the jobsite and increase productivity
- Fusion Lath is designed with safety in mind; reduces the number of cuts for workers
- Fusion at 38” can 9′ 3″ wall heights (common in residential construction) with 1” overlaps
Find our products at a dealer near you by checking our comprehensive dealer list
ROLLS OUT FLAT AND STAYS FLAT
Structalath No. 17 1- 1/2″ x 1-1/2″ SF CR II is a welded wire lath engineered to enhance the performance of stucco cladding. Structalath reduces cracking and increases stucco embedment. Flattened line wires are integrated into the product to prevent damage to the vapour barrier and make the rolls easy to handle on the job-site with no spring back.
FOR STEEL AND WOOD FRAMING
Twin Trac features all of Structalath’s benefits with the addition of eight secondary cold-rolled longitudinal wires, adding weight and strength to create a ‘track’ that acts as a continuous washer for easy penetration of self-tapping screws, hand nails and a flat base for automatic staples. Twin Trac can be substituted wherever 2.5 metal lath has been specified.
LESS METAL, MORE STRENGTH
MegaLath is a dense and heavy-duty reinforcing product that weighs 1.95 lbs/yd2. MegaLath includes the Twin Trac feature as well as additional line wires for an extra-strong cement plaster base. It is approved for use on commercial and institutional projects and wherever 3.4 lb/yd2 diamond mesh metal lath has been specified. Mega Lath can also be installed 24″ OC over open framing.
STRAIGHT AND TRUE CORNERS
Structa V Truss Corner is engineered to provide superior reinforcement for stucco corners. The Truss design provides greater strength, ease of installation and increased embedment. With lots of nailing opportunities and the twin trac on edges, it increases rigidity. It is available in Bullnose, One Coat and Three Coat. Our loop design is exclusive to our specialty profiles: short Flange Bullnose Short Flange and Arch.
FOR OVERHEAD APPLICATIONS
V Truss for Walls & Ceilings is a stiff sheet product that is self-furred and is approved for use in place of 3.4 rib lath. VTWC improves the performance of stucco on overhead surfaces and eliminates the frustrations of overhead applications such as falling stucco, stucco build up at laps and poor embedment. Easy to install, this product assures a smooth ‘crack free’ soffit.
Structa Wire products are included in warranted systems:
Master Wall Joint Warranty
• Master Wall – Cemplaster with Structalath Twin Trac
• Master Wall – Cemplaster with Mega Lath