AIA Program Signup
Structa Wire Corp is a Registered Educational Provider for the AIA Continuing Education Program
AIA Course Name: Lath Selection & Specification to Enhance Stucco Performance
Provider No.: 40107137
Course Number: SW 100
Course Format: This is a structured, face-to-face course
Course Credit: 1 Health Safety & Welfare (HSW) learning unit (LU)
Architects will have the opportunity to:
- Explore stucco and stucco composition
- Evaluate alternative stucco lathing
- Identify the advantages and disadvantages of the various lath products and compare lathing alternatives.
- Review the essential design details for stucco wall systems
- Identify specific challenges of stucco wall systems while reviewing best practices and solutions
- Explore Title 24 Compliance and review 3 Coat Stucco Alternatives
- Review ASTM standards and ICC Evaluation
This course reviews stucco lathing alternatives and challenges of each alternative as well as specific challenges and solutions for stucco as related to control joint detailing, seismic and thermal issues.